A+ is an interoperable and extendable Learning Management System (A+ LMS, apluslms) that uses a combination of services to enable teachers to fully customize their e-learning materials and to combine different kinds of materials flexibly. Today, several web services and build tools are included in the A+ software family (see components).
A+ is extensively used at Aalto University and Tampere University. In Aalto, there are around 25 courses, 4,000 Aalto users, 1,000 MOOC users and 500,000 exercise submissions per year (2018). Software is well suited and tested in the computer science, but it works for other subjects too.
- Quick Start Guide: Start a new course from a template and dive directly in by setting up a local development environment.
- System Architecture: description about the design and protocols.
- List of protocols: a list of different protocols and description of those created by the project.
- Components: descriptions and github links for various services which are used to build an A+ LMS installation.
- A+ Design System: consistent, robust and accessible components and styles for building in the A+ ecosystem.
- A+ Accessibility and Inclusive Design Audit: report on accessibility issues.
- Releases: description about the release schedule and a list of latest releases.
- June 2023 A+ v1.19
- January 2023 A+ v1.18
- November 2022 A+ v1.17
- August 2022 A+ v1.16
- June 2022 A+ v1.15
- April 2022 A+ v1.14
- February 2022 A+ v1.13
- January 2022 A+ v1.12
- All releases
You are welcome to get involved in making the education of tomorrow better for all and become part of our growing list of authors!
- 2022-08-19 A+ summer webinar
- 2022-04-08 A+ April meet
- 2022-02-11 A+ mid-spring meet
- 2021-12-08 A+ development webinar
- 2021-08-20 A+ summer webinar
- 2021-06-04 A+ development webinar
- 2021-01-15 A+ development webinar
- 2020-08-19 End of summer webinar in Aalto
- 2020-05-29 Spring webinar in Aalto
- 2019-08-23 End of summer seminar in Aalto
- 2018-11-07 2nd A+ World Con
All events and presentations